Central States Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages with the Illinois Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Performance + Proficiency = Possibilities
March 9 - 11, 2017
The Palmer House Hilton
• Sessions (Friday and Saturday) are included in the conference registration fee.
• Workshops (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) incur a fee in addition to the registration fee, and the registration fee must be paid even if one is only attending a workshop.
• Thursday workshops incur a fee in addition to the registration fee, and the registration fee must be paid even if one is only attending a workshop.
• All ADA and ASL requests must be sent to CSCTFL@aol.com by February 13, 2017.
• All attendees, including presenters and Advisory Council members, must register for the conference; only registered attendees may register for a workshop or other ticketed event.
• All fees are non-refundable.
• You may still join the Advisory Council by completing the form found on the CSCTFL web site: www.csctfl.org
• In registering for this conference, you consent to the use of any images of you taken in the course of conference activities.
• CSCTFL encourages you to register on-line at www.csctfl.org. Credit card payment must accompany on-line registration. On-line forms submitted without payment are automatically deleted from the registration system.
• If mailing this form, send to Patrick T. Raven, 7141A Ida Red Road, Egg Harbor, WI 54209.
• If paying by credit card, this form may be faxed to 920-868-1682.
• No purchase orders are accepted.
• The retired teachers rate is for colleagues who are no longer working.
• Attendee materials, including programs and badges, will be available on-site at the conference for everyone.
• This completed form with payment is due by Monday, February 13, 2017.
• Registration after February 13, 2017, will be charged the on-site registration fee of $165.
• Changes and substitutions will be charged a $35 processing fee.
• A processing fee of $35 will be charged for insufficient funds checks.
• To be eligible for the student fee, the individual must provide proof of full-time enrollment. A student ID may only be used if it has an expiration date listed. You must send or fax this verification when you send or fax the registration form.