2015 Central States Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Learn Languages Explore Cultures Transform Lives
March 12 - 14, 2015 Hilton Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN
Online Registration is now closed
• Sessions are included in the conference registration fee. Workshops are an additional cost.
• All ADA and ASL requests must be sent to CSCTFL@aol.com by February 16, 2015.
• All attendees, including presenters and Advisory Council members, must register for the conference; only registered attendees may register for a workshop or other ticketed event.
• You may still join the Advisory Council by completing the form found on the CSCTFL web site:csctfl.org/about-csctfl/advisory-council.html
• In registering for this conference, you consent to the use of any images of you taken in the course of conference activities.
• CSCTFL encourages you to register on-line at csctfl.wildapricot.org/event-851334. Credit card payment must accompany on-line registration. On-line forms submitted without payment are automatically deleted from the registration system.
• If mailing the paper form, send to Patrick T. Raven, 7141A Ida Red Road, Egg Harbor, WI 54209
• The paper form may be faxed to 920-868-1682.
• No purchase orders are accepted and all fees are non-refundable.
• All workshops incur a fee in addition to the registration fee, and the registration fee must be paid even if one is only attending a workshop.
• The retired teachers rate is for colleagues who are no longer working.
• Attendee materials, including programs and badges, will be available on-site at the conference for everyone.
• The registration form with payment is due by Monday, February 16, 2015.
• Registration after February 16, 2015, will be charged the on-site registration fee of $165.
• Changes and substitutions will be charged a $35 processing fee.
• A processing fee of $35 will be charged for insufficient funds checks.
• To be eligible for the student fee, the individual must provide proof of full-time enrollment. A student ID may only be used if it has an expiration date listed. You must send or fax this verification when you send or fax the registration form.